OffSite Wine Storage
Protecting your valuable wine investment
Whether your interest in wine derives from business or pleasure, you are no doubt facing the troublesome question of finding suitable storage and protection for your valuable investment.
Wine must be stored in an appropriate environment to ensure its long term integrity. This may present a problem for the serious collector, connoisseur or commercial operation as finding the right kind of storage can be difficult.
If you find yourself in any of the following situations, then WineX can provide a very simple solution.
- Your personal wine collection is slowly taking over your house
- You risk losing your valuable wine investment to your own moments of weakness … or those of teenage children!
- You are missing out on opportunities to buy wine because you simply don’t have the space to store it
- You are in danger of losing track of what you actually have stored
- Your restaurant cellar is full or overflowing
- Your corporate wine collection or reserve is taking up too much valuable office space
- Your rural vineyard needs city storage space with easy access
You can relax with WineX’s complete wine storage and management service.
WineX offers a perfectly controlled environment in which to store your wine.
Our purpose-built cellaring facilities are climate controlled at 15 -17 degrees with 65-75% humidity control – the ideal wine storage environment.
Special certification for your wine investment
Not only does WineX guarantee optimum storage conditions for your wine, but we can also provide certification verifying that your wine has been correctly stored. This is essential if you’re planning to sell your wine in the future.
You may collect your wine at any time convenient to you and as agreed with WineX during warehouse hours, Monday to Friday 1:00pm to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00. Alternatively, we can arrange for it to be delivered directly to you. Appointments for delivery or collection are necessary in order to ensure we continue to provide excellent service and security to all customers.
Strict security coded access
As well as providing an ideal storage environment, WineX ensures your wine investment is well protected. Four levels of security and two separate alarm systems safeguard the building and cellar. The premises’ security is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Receipt direct from supplier
When you place your wine in our care it is immediately bar coded. You will receive an inventory report at the end of your first month and then again only when you add or withdraw wine from your collection. WineX can also arrange pick up from you or directly from your wine retailer or wholesaler, as well as delivery to any location you designate.
Wine management service
WineX has a computerised tracking system in place and can therefore maintain a full catalogue of your wine holdings, including mixed dozens.
In addition, we are currently developing a system which will allow you to access your wine holdings details via the internet. This will allow you the freedom to check facts and make decisions at your own convenience and from the comfort of your own home!
- Insurance Amendment Form (PDF)
- Pick Up / Delivery Request Form (PDF)
- Storage and Management Agreement(PDF)
- Credit Card Authority(PDF)
- Storage Terms and Conditions
To view these pdf forms, you will require Adobe Acrobat. The free program is available by clicking here.